We are so excited to welcome guests back to the winery! In order to do so, we are thoroughly implementing the best practices and safety guidelines recommended by our county and state government officials to ensure our visitors and employees remain healthy, safe and comfortable while on-premise.
Please join us Thursday – Monday at either
11:00am, 1:00pm and 3:00pm for a seated tasting on our Terrace . With social distancing and limited seating available, reservations are strongly encouraged.
Vineyard Terrace Tasting
Book an Appointment
$35 per person
Optional picnic lunch can be added to your reservation, but no outside food is permitted.
Enjoy a tasting flight of 6 Estate wines on our outdoor terrace, surrounded by Estate vineyards. Your tasting will begin with our newly released Rose of Pinot Noir, followed by a selection of our small production Chardonnays, Pinots and Zinfandels.
Reservations are not required, but are strongly encouraged due to limited seating available. Upon arrival, you will be greeted outside of our tasting room by a staff member to confirm that all guests in your party have arrived. You will then be escorted to your designated tasting space on our Vineyard Terrace.
Reservation and Safety Guidelines Implemented by Martinelli Winery –
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering when they arrive, depart and when not in their seating area.
- Employees will wear a face covering at all times, and remain 6ft from guests when not delivering wine or food to the designated tasting area.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 6 guests and must be from the same household, in order to maintain appropriate social distance. Tables will be seated when all guests in a party are present.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available.
- Tasting stations will be clearly marked and set up at intervals no less than 6ft apart.
- All tasting menus will be replaced and then disposed of between guests.
- Wine glasses will be sanitized in a high temp dishwasher.
- There will be regularly scheduled sanitization of all commonly used surfaces including doorknobs, light switches, tasting stations and bathroom fixtures at multiple and frequent intervals.
- Signage will be posted throughout public spaces to remind guests of distancing expectations.
- Martinelli Winery will enforce a 48-hour cancellation policy. Tasting Fee may be refunded if canceled 48 hours prior to reservation time.
- Wine purchases will be available through touchless curbside pickup following your tasting experience.
- All employees will wash hands before and after each tasting experience they host.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone not willing to comply with these safety guidelines.
Open Thursday – Monday, from
11:00am – 5:00pm, advanced reservations encouraged
I'm Looking For...